Immerse yourself in the landscape from the luxury and comfort of a 5 star rated glass eco-cabin located in secluded and beautiful parts of the Canterbury landscape. Even the ceiling is all glass, so you can stargaze from the comfort of bed!
Choose from six unique and stunning locations:
- Pōhue PurePod, 1 hour from Christchurch, high above the historic Port Levy bay on the beautiful Banks Peninsula
- Greystone PurePod, 1 hour north of Christchurch, hidden high above an award-winning organic winery in Waipara
- Korimako PurePod, 90 minutes north-east of Christchurch, nestled in native bush along the Greta Valley coastline, with a beautiful view out to the bay below
- Atatū PurePod, 90 minutes north-east of Christchurch, perched high above the Greta Valley coastline, with sweeping sea views and stunning sunrises
- Manakau PurePod, 20 minutes inland Kaikōura, in a vast landscape with perfect views of the mighty Seaward Kaikōura Mountain Range
- Kahutara PurePod, 20 minutes inland Kaikōura, perched above the Kahutara River with vast views across to the nearby mountain range.